Fire and Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire and Flowers

Fire and Flowers is a Medieval/Fantasy themed role play site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero Empty
PostSubject: Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero   Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Bahadur titled his right wing slightly, letting him dip and cut the head of the dummy clean off with a single claw. Pull up! He screamed in his mind, trying to get a draft under the thin membrane of skin. Too late... Bahadur slammed into the ground , dirt flying up around him. He flexed the sharp claws that were at the corner of his wing. With a sharp roar, he took the the sky again, back legs pushing him high into the air.

His sharp teeth pierced the fake flesh of the dummy, ripping it's head clean off the the base. The slight resistance slammed his back into the ground. His mouth was open is a sound of slight pain, but he quickly got up and flapped his wings, the powerful wind blowing the severed head away. Bahadur tilted his head as a elf approached. The wyvern had seen it around before, but not often. Was it here to help him train? Perhaps.

His natural instincts to show off were beating around in his mind, letting him take flight easily. The male could easily duck and twist and turn, but not when fighting. He was always the last on the training grounds, taking out endless dummies that had to be replaced very often. But every time he killed he hit the ground. Bahadur knew that in real battle, that that one move could cost him his life.

Shaking the rattling thoughts away, Bahadur took off into the sky. I won't hurt him, just scare him. He though, diving down. Razor sharp back claw hooked in the vest, taking the male elf into the air. It was extra weight, but this he could handle. Without warning, the wind changed. It caused the thrashing body to sling back and send them both hurtling towards the ground.

Bahadur managed to set the elf on his feet before skidding to a stop on his stomach.
He shouldn't of thrashed so much!
Back to top Go down
nicoco177

PostSubject: Re: Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero   Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:12 pm

I growled at the human which let me of my leash, I flapped my wings with frustration, I saw dummys in front of me Not again I thought, I drawed my claws from my paws and showed my teeth, there was only one dummy, but I wanted too try my best, I leapt onto the dummy and instantly chewed its head of, I sat on top of the base and howled

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=winged+wolf&hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=-YTP3-fhD5nfIM:&imgrefurl=http://ryupower.deviantart.com/art/Winged-Wolf-58920097&docid=JpOqQX70wFgzfM&w=2400&h=1887&ei=58pfTpnDB9DZ4QSKncEC&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=371&vpy=126&dur=3151&hovh=199&hovw=253&tx=128&ty=219&page=1&tbnh=141&tbnw=202&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&biw=1087&bih=817
Back to top Go down
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

PostSubject: Re: Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero   Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Bahadur took flight again, diving down and knocking the winged wolf off the dummy. Masculine back legs hooked under the bone, but not through flesh. He carried it a little ways before dumping it. "Wyverns like to train alone!" He snarled, taking flight again and landing atop a dummy with its head.

(You know he is a wyvern right? Not a winged wolf? other things: Now, I just need the male elf)
Back to top Go down
nicoco177

PostSubject: Re: Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero   Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:08 pm

(Yeah lol)

My lips curled into a snarl, "Well so does Bracken!"
Back to top Go down
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

PostSubject: Re: Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero   Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Bahadur gently snipped the head off the dummy he was sitting on with a single claw. Now grey eyes were closed. Sharp black claws pricked the fake blood vein, letting it run down the chest of the body.
Back to top Go down
nicoco177

PostSubject: Re: Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero   Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Bracken cringed at the thought of blood, he snarled at a dummy and attacked it, almost pulpivising it, he had teared up the dummie's hands, legs, feet, face and chest.
Back to top Go down
nicoco177

PostSubject: Re: Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero   Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Bracken cringed at the thought of blood, he snarled at a dummy and attacked it, almost pulpivising it, he had teared up the dummie's hands, legs, feet, face and chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero   Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bahadur; Soon to be a Hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Flowers :: Herlock :: Training-
Jump to: