Fire and Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire and Flowers

Fire and Flowers is a Medieval/Fantasy themed role play site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am The Star Of All Your NightMares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

I Am The Star Of  All Your NightMares Empty
PostSubject: I Am The Star Of All Your NightMares   I Am The Star Of  All Your NightMares Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:04 pm

I Am The Star Of  All Your NightMares Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbyQYzVdEiMM-Y44nlQ8ntTCfm89iHiDD60peiyhAhqX_b7hqg

Transparent blue wing rustled as the small pitter-patter of children's feet reached his ears. Ryel opened a single blue eye, seeing a human child. Male, quite tall, looking about 9. He stood, gently taking flight. Ocean blue eyes saw the boy once more before he dove. Sharp rear claws pinned the boy. Ryel roared, the boys hair flying back. When he finally let the foolish child up, a bloody gash was on his arm. "I would love to see them slay me for that."

The boy ran back to the village. And before he knew it, Ryel saw men scouring around, looking for him. No one knew it was a Wyvern, but some unbearable monster.

All he wanted was privacy, and the little brats yelled and taunted him. Now, they were out to find and kill him.

MALE ELF WANTED. No other animals please.
Back to top Go down

I Am The Star Of All Your NightMares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Flowers :: Mystic Lands :: Alivar Stream-
Jump to: