Fire and Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire and Flowers

Fire and Flowers is a Medieval/Fantasy themed role play site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness in the Castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spritz

Spritz

Darkness in the Castle Empty
PostSubject: Darkness in the Castle   Darkness in the Castle Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:37 pm

"Dear, you must change imedietly!" Queen Anne chided. Alhion rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her almost bare chest. "Did you hear me!?" Her mother repeated. Her daughter looked away, staring out the window, that was framed with long velvet curtains that draped around it. "No." She answered, smirking. "I can wear whatever I want!" She uncrossed her arms, and glared at her mother, with mock teenage rebelion.
The queen sank into a plush chair, letting her head fall into her hands. "Alhion, you are making us have a bad reputation!"
The seventeen year old scowled, and left the room, not wanting to hear any more. She stormed down the hall, her face a mask of smug determination. The queen hurried after. "Alhion, I will not allow this, get back in here this instant!" She pointed to the room. The elf kept walking down the hall. "Young Lady!" Alhion ignored her mother, breaking into a jog as she ran down the carpeted hall, and then a run. She reached her quarters and slammed the door, before her mother could get in.
Darkness in the Castle 107_armor02
(The black one)
Darkness in the Castle Elf%252520Princess%252520-%252520Elven%252520Girls%252520-%252520Magical%252520Pictures
Back to top Go down
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

PostSubject: Re: Darkness in the Castle   Darkness in the Castle Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Darkness in the Castle Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaL5EogMfosssmOoh0v1uAyLe9wPp8AP4t3P96YyS9FRz9rlRU

Jake sighed, leaning on the gate. His bronze sword clinked against his armor. Same old job everyday. Protect the princess. Grey eyes searched the started of the village. Handsome features were littered with dirt and mud. He was aloud little sleep, and barely any bathing.

He dozed now and then. The other gaurd and him took shifts. Jake would sleep and the other would guard. Jake would guard and the other would sleep.

Brain dead.
Back to top Go down
Spritz

Spritz

PostSubject: Re: Darkness in the Castle   Darkness in the Castle Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Alhion took a coil of rope from her dresser drawer, something odd to keep in her bedroom, but she didn't care. She threw it over the window, a smug look on her face. She didn't notice the guard below.

(thats ok)
Back to top Go down
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

PostSubject: Re: Darkness in the Castle   Darkness in the Castle Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Jake jumped as the end of the rope smacked him in the head. "What the?" He asked, gently looking up. The princess's beautiful face was there, and his knees went weak. It happened in all the men around here, she was hot.
Back to top Go down
Spritz

Spritz

PostSubject: Re: Darkness in the Castle   Darkness in the Castle Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Alhion glared at him, bright green eyes flashing under long dark lashes. "Outa my way!" She called before swinging onto the rope, letting herself down bit by bit, the black armor she had on flashing in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

PostSubject: Re: Darkness in the Castle   Darkness in the Castle Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:19 pm

He stepped out of the way, putting a finger to his lips. "Garth is sleeping, shut up and you can go." Jake said, holding a hand out to help her down off the rope.
Back to top Go down
Spritz

Spritz

PostSubject: Re: Darkness in the Castle   Darkness in the Castle Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:27 pm

"Well the whole point of this," She gestured to herself, slapping away his hand. "Is so I can be seen!" She bent forward, her shirt falling low as she fixed her spiked boot. "Leave me be."

(Did you read her bio?)
Back to top Go down
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

PostSubject: Re: Darkness in the Castle   Darkness in the Castle Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:32 pm

He averted his eyes as her shirt fell a bit lower than it was supposed to be. "Being seen by him is a bad idea. He can overpower you and let your ruthless mother up there do the rest." Jake said, nodding to the open road. Luckily, he fell asleep when he was supposed to be guarding."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness in the Castle   Darkness in the Castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness in the Castle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Flowers :: Herlock :: The City-
Jump to: