Fire and Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire and Flowers

Fire and Flowers is a Medieval/Fantasy themed role play site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hungry Shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hungry Shadow

The Hungry Shadow

The Hungry Shadow Empty
PostSubject: The Hungry Shadow   The Hungry Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:51 am

Name: The Hungry Shadow
Species: Unknown Shadow Creature

Bio: Malicious, bratty, and cruel. The Hungry Shadow lives only to play nasty tricks on people before he eats them whole. The more humiliated and terrified his targets are, the better. Luckily bright light is dangerous to him outside his home, and so he almost never leaves the Dark Caverns. He uses the gems inside as bait to lure in victims, but doesn't care about wealth himself. In his true form he resembles a small, plump, and quite cute gargoyle creature with a large mouth and glowing yellow eyes.

Abilities: Transform into shadow versions of anyone he's seen (he does not gain any of their abilities. He can copy their weapons, but likewise they don't gain any magical effects.), hide inside the shadows of others, invulnerability to light while inside the Dark Caverns (outside them it's nearly lethal to him), swallow and digest anything regardless of size or durability, Altering his shape and physical mass to some degree.

(I know there hasn't been any posts in a long time, I just thought I'd join in case.)
Back to top Go down

The Hungry Shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Flowers :: Bios, post your bios here so that you can play!-
Jump to: