Fire and Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire and Flowers

Fire and Flowers is a Medieval/Fantasy themed role play site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm the first

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Man O' War Lover

I'm the first Empty
PostSubject: I'm the first   I'm the first Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 pm

I let a dark shadow drape over the earth beneth me as I swooped down apon the grassy floor. Land on my hind legs I came down all the way letting out a call of anger and warning. No human could cetch me and I was very strong and swift. I was tall and sleek and powerfule as well. Looking for mares to meet I walked slowly forward folding my wings close to my sides. My great head turned so I my gaze could fall on a near by stream. I was on the top of a small mount of rock and looked down onto the others below. I then lay down to rest in the sun waiting for something intresting to happen-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'm the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the first   I'm the first Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm the first ECM_PegasusGoldenWingsBlack1300W-Oglow
The black and gold mare sighed heavilly, then flopped down onto the soft silver grass, taking a mouthfull and chewing it thoughtfully. It was so lonley here, there wasn't a horse for miles. Her soft downy wings covered her, the wind ruffling the golden feathers. She eventually stood back up, her dark eyes clouded lonliness. Of course, she was in heat, making her a vulnerable target for any male, but since there were none in the area, she didnt worry about her scent freely roaming for miles.

(Sorry so short)
Back to top Go down
https://fireandflowers.rpg-board.net
Man O' War Lover

I'm the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the first   I'm the first Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 pm

(That's okay Very Happy )

I stood up shaking my body and spotted a black main with a golden main and tail lying in the grass not far away. She had pwoerful golden wings folded agianst her body. I walked toured her curiosly. "Hello." I said standing a couple of yeards away. Re folding my wings I look at her wondering who she was?
Back to top Go down
Spritz

Spritz

I'm the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the first   I'm the first Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Hearing a voice behind me, I jump, leaping into a defensive position, teeth bared and wings outspread. A large stud was standing behind me, looking harmless, but I didnt change my posture.
Back to top Go down
Man O' War Lover

I'm the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the first   I'm the first Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:54 pm

"No need to be frightened of me." I said. "My name is Flame most who don't know me call me Phenox." I said.

(Did you just make a seprate acounnt? I do that some times on my other sites so I can have an acounnt for my role playind and the other for staff stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Spritz

Spritz

I'm the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the first   I'm the first Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:04 pm

(Yeah. Roleplaying with the Admin is a scary thing for newcomers.)
I let down my wings, but keep a close eye on him. "Well, Flame, Why are you here?" It was the usual question, and somthing just to fill in the silence.
(Ahh! SHort again!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the first   I'm the first Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm the first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Flowers :: Mystic Lands :: Misty Flats-
Jump to: